Monday, January 7, 2013

January Crazy4Cards Classes

Hello Friends! For this month's Crazy4Cards classes you can choose from two different sets of cards, one with CTMH's beautiful Le Bella Vie papers (top photo) and one with CTMH's fun New Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set. (bottom photo) Please contact me for details. 
Be sure to get your Whooo's Your Valentine Kit this month! This fabulous kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product through January 31st. (while supplies last)


Whooo’s Your Valentine kit includes:
12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
1 – Sheet Glitter Paper – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
12 – Treat Tubes with Lids – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size) 

2 comments:

Elaine Hagebush said...

You inspire me, my friend. Your work is beautiful. I just wish I lived closer so I could come to your classes. :-)

Mary said...

Thanks Elaine, I wish you lived closer so we could play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...