Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Product Blog Hop

The NEW Close To My Heart will be available in 2 days! February 1st you can see for yourself all of the fabulous new scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies that are available from Close To My Heart. One of my favorites is the Sweetheart Paper pack. I love the pink, tulip and black color combination and of course the adorable hearts!!! You can visit my website www.mary.myctmh.com to view the new catalog online or email me to get a copy of your own. I will be doing a workshop with this layout and more. Details coming soon.

3 comments:

Beth Naumann said...

SUPER cute Mary! I LOVE the little hearts in the middle of the flowers. :-)

Amy Liz Schultz said...

so sweet... Love how all of the black just pops off of this paper pack!

Pamela O'Connor said...

Great layouts Mary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...